Thursday, September 20, 2007



Was browsing through ex-Oz friends' blogs recently and well, I do miss Sydney now... How to tell? I go through the roads and maps using Google Map few times now... to recap the roads and route from one destination to another... I start contacting my cousin and friends there now.... and most important, I start planning for the trip back there next year! Actually wanted to name my baby Sydney but wife prefer a biblical name.... we got one in mind now but not sharing here yet.... HEHE!

There were days and nights where me and my wife will start talking about our time in Sydney and also some special experience and time we had there before... there are places we wanted to visit but still not yet visited... there are many things we would like to go through again (not exam anyway)... there are many things we wanna try but never tried before... (bridge climb? No no...) Not forgetting my cousin there in Northbridge and .... having a ride in their new cars... (my main point going back there!)

Anyway, I'm actually planning to go back there this year but my baby gonna come out soon so postponed to next year... So... SEE YOU SYDNEY SOON!

2 comments:

Susie said...

make sure you let us know when you're coming!

see even geoffrey has seen the "light" and is staying here, dorcas too! =)

Brandon Law said...

What kind of "LIGHT" you refers to?