Friday, November 16, 2007




Yesterday 15th was my turn to look after baby Faith. (First day at home on 12th is my mum, then 13th & 14th is my mother in law). I must say I am GOOD! LOL. Actually because my baby Faith is very nice, not making noise unless wet or hungry. Just done come cleaning, some milk preparation and some "entertainment" with baby Faith before my mum in law come to rescue as she is too active at night and not want to sleep and I need to rest for today's work! I slept around 2 till 5 this morning. She's sleeping more on day time, that's why night time she's active I think. She not easily disturb by noise, unlike most baby, will cry when there's noise.

Anyway, forgive me for any wrong grammar or english words used, I'm still sleepy actually.... LOL

And I would like to thank my church for such a beautiful flower they sent.

1 comment:

巴尔尼老爹 said...

These photos look better than the previous one.....and 她的形慢慢展现出宝马哥的风范。。。嗯。。。有像宝马哥的夫人哦。。。宝马哥夫妇的综合体。

像爸爸还是像妈妈多些,等她长大些就更明显咯。